Licensing rules for those covered by paragraph 18/13 of the implementing regulations of the Code of Law Practice
· Applicant must be a Saudi national.
· Applicant must be an employee of the legal entity under the Labor Law.
· Applicant must have a bachelor's, master's or doctorate in Shariah or laws from one of the Kingdom's universities or the equivalent from abroad.
Licensing procedures for those covered by paragraph 18/13 of the implementing regulations of the Code of Law Practice
-The applicant must personally apply to the Directorate.
-The following documents must be attached:
· National ID card.
· Certified copy of the qualification, with the original for verification.
· Employment contract with the private legal entity, valid for at least a year, in addition to the following:
· Statement of the duration of wages and subscription of the General Organization for Social Insurance (printout)
· A statement by the entity that he is still at work.
· A valid PoA
· For companies, copy of the registration record + copy of the articles of incorporation.
· For establishments, a copy of the commercial registration.