Sign In

Making a complaint

Making a complaint:

This services enables filing a public interest complaint against a marriage registrar who has committed a violation. 

How to make a complaint:
The complaint can be filed as follows:
A. Submit the complaint through one of the channels of the Unified Communication Center.
B. The complaint is registered, and the client is provided with a reference number for tracking.

Last Modified : 21 Dec 2021

سياسة الخصوصية شروط الإستخدام خريطة الموقع جميع الحقوق محفوظة لدى وزارة العدل ©