The MoJ portal is the main channel for interacting with clients. It provides information that helps them reach the electronic services and reach other judicial departments. The ministry wants to ensure customer satisfaction and improve the digital journey through its portal..
Yes, you can view information about the ministry of justice through the categories in the main menu .
You can view the latest statistics and indicators through the Open Data page. You can also request open data. Just click on Open Data link on the main menu.
Just click on Contact Us link.
Yes, by clicking on the Suggestions and Complaints link.
Yes, you can view the information security strategy by clicking on the .link.
Yes. Just click on Sustainable Development link.
- Do not choose a predictable password that has personal information like: name, ID number , mobile number and date of birth
- Choose a hard to guess password that is at least 8 characters long, containing digits, letters and symbols.
- Change the password regularly
- Create different passwords for different accounts
- Do not share with others
-It is an attempt to trick people or entities through impersonation of a trusted entity in order to make people reveal their private information like passwords and ID numbers. This information will be used illegally and will harm targeted people. Phishing can be avoided through the following:
-Avoid visiting website in embedded links. You can visit those websites by typing in the address manually.
-Ensure there is the (https) encryption protocol and make sure there is a green lock icon on the website address bar.
- Do not leave those devices unattended, especially in public places
- Upload applications and programs from trusted websites
- Disable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when the device is not in use
- Do not use public internet hotspots as they are vulnerable to attacks
The ministry provides a number of electronic services. You can view those services by clicking on the "e-Services" link on the main menu.
The ministry of justice portal provides a guide to explain the services and how they are used .Click on the "e-Services" link then select the service to view its details.
You can visit the FAQs link under Najiz.
You can visit Taradhi platform in order to reach conciliation services. The platform offers ease to help parties in dispute reach mutual grounds and reconcile. Click on Taradhi link to reach the services.
Through "Inquire about an application" service, clients can find out the status of an application by entering the number and date of the application. Click on
"Inquire about an application" service
Please contact client services office by clicking on Contact Us link .
If you cannot find your question, please contact us through
the Contact Us link