Information security is becoming more important in line with importance of the sector and its responsibilities. The Ministry of Justice is one of the sovereign ministries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, responsible for achieving justice, realizing property security, and providing distinctive notarial services. Therefore, it is important for the Ministry to have a clear and approved vision and strategy for information security, commensurate with the importance of the Ministry and its judicial data.
Information security is one of the most important foundations for the work of the Ministry’s various sectors since it is closely related to work implementation and the electronic provision of services in a swift, flexible, and accurate manner. In addition, it enables achieving the required level of protection for ICT assets and judicial data through a secure infrastructure under the best technical and security standards, and legislative and regulatory requirements, including:
• Controls and guidance issued by the National Cybersecurity Authority (Here
• Anti-Cyber Crime Law (Here
• Electronic Transactions Law (Here
• Communications Law (Here
• Penal Law on Dissemination and Disclosure of Classified Information and Documents (Here
Vision and Mission:
The Ministry confidently protects its judicial data and is prepared to withstand cybersecurity challenges.
Providing the distinctive services the Ministry needs to enhance its cybersecurity and accomplish its mission of institutional work and digital transformation.
• Leadership and governance
• Protection of ICT and tech assets
• Reinforcement and response
• Persistence and flexibility