To browse the gate as the most suitable, please upgrade your browser to one of the following browsers
Ministry of Justice
Objectives of the Ministry of Justice
- 1. Ensure that all, which is implemented, is in accordance with the Islamic
law and its provisions, and results in security and stability of the country.
- 2. Facilitate the judicial service to citizens, residents, and expatriates.
- 3. Give attention to all matters related to the prompt settlement of
arguments and ending disputes reported to the courts.
- 4. Offering documentation services to beneficiaries in accordance with
procedural structures and accurate handwriting.
- 5. The consolidation of social stability and that which leads to its
achievement through prioritization of ways to solve the problems of the citizens
in the light of Islamic law and its supreme provisions.
- 6. Address the contingencies of a defect in the reality of work and the
object of a shortage of manpower that impede the functioning of the judicial
- 7. Study of what has come to the Ministry from the Supreme Court Council of
proposals or decisions, and take what necessitates advancement to the higher
authorities to issue that which pertains to it of orders and royal decrees.
- 8. Give attention to all submitted proposals and initiatives from the
virtuous judges and notaries, or efforts from the general population, which are