لتصفح البوابة بالشكل الأنسب, يرجى ترقية المتصفح إلى أحد المتصفحات التالية
- To take care of the implementation of Islamic law and its provisions, and work hard to achieve the security and stability of the country.
- To facilitate judicial services for citizens, residents and expatriates.
- To heed all that expedites the adjudication of cases and settlement of disputes before courts.
- To provide certification services to beneficiaries according to accurate procedural and clerical methods.
- To consolidate social stability by solving citizens' issues in light of Islamic law and its lofty provisions.
- To address any incidental drawbacks, such as the shortage of human resources, which may impede judicial services.
- To consider the suggestions and decisions of the Supreme Judicial Council, and take the necessary action to submit them to higher authorities so that relevant orders or royal decrees are issued.
- To take care of and benefit from all proposals and innovations provided by judges, notaries, or the general public.